In our pursuit to find "The One", ladies will encounter very different men (there's plenty levels to this right here); some will leave them stunned and others will probably have them taking to their heels.
I had a conversation with a girlfriend of mine centered around this and I was like "Ahh I need to put this down". After listening to different experiences, some of which cracked my ribs, I could relate to some extent. Sooooo....typical guys an average nigerian lady will meet in her lifetime:
1) WhatsApp Relationship Type: Please what's that oh? The relationship starts and ends on whatsapp abi? If you have just met this type that has no plans on being a serious somebody, throw the whole of him away..#Issamumu
2) The FWB-Intended-Type: So that's how one was doing crush on a girl, dropping lines and getting close only to turn around and say he just wanted to be friends with benefits. Oloriburuku!! If that's what you wanted, say it from the very beginning.
3) Church Guys: These ones are the worst oh. All they want is pumpum. That Brother Solo always seems to be in the spirit with his two hands in the air worshipping God doesn't mean he's not the devil that someone brought to church. One was after a friend, kept on pressing for the cookie, next thing dude was married! Sisters run!!
4) The Igbo Guys They Match-Make: Many of us know this type. The one family and friends try to match make. Most of them just want a maid and reproductory factory for a wife; someone to cook, clean, lord over and have children with.
5) The Affectionate But Not Ambitious Type: This type breaks my heart. Those in this category tend to be every girl's dream man; attentive, great cook, great gist and gossip partner and of course, totally awesome in bed. But then they lack ambition and ladies usually get turned on by a man with great ambitions, one who isn't comfortable with being basic. (Except the girl is basic sha)
6) The Needy/Too-Nice Guys: Ha! I don't know oh but somehow I like a guy that needs me. Then again, there is such a thing as being too needy or too nice (I guess). Someone had an experience where this dude who was an orphan finished her with attention (but isn't that what we say we want?). In her case she felt she had this huge responsibility filling up the gap for his mum. Chillleeee she even lied to him that she cheated and brother came begging her regardless (insert shocked face here). For some ladies though, this is their dream man no?
7) The Yoruba Demons: Duh??!! Need I say more? Take off your shoes and run as fast as you can before they play ten-ten with your destiny.
8) The Lost Chosen One: You know? The man we thought was the one, perfect all around, family loved you, some of yours adored him; but due to religious/tribal differences it just had to end....Sad!
9) The Woman Wrapper: Refer to the comment in number 7
10) The One with Fine Boy Syndrome: This one thinks he can have his way because of his looks and of course what he has has. In the name of Jesus, receive sense now!!!!!
11) The Once-Ready-But-No-More-Ready-For-A-Relationship Guy: This type will come and profess undying love for you, keep pressing you to accept them and when you finally manage to do so, they come up few weeks later with the excuse that they are not mentally ready or are not in a good place right now for a serious relationship...Mtschew! It's like they are following you from your village.
12) The Broke One Who Never Pays For Dates: no need to talk plenty, Dump his ass immediately you see he is this type.
13) The Stingy type: I love a man who isn't afraid to spend a little on his woman. Not that the woman will finish his money, but brother release your aka gum hand and spoil her small. If you are still with a stingy uncle, perform disappearing act right now.
14) The Real Deal: THE ONE!! No gimmicks, no games, no issues with religion and tribe, may not be perfect but he's a perfect imperfection..the true love that's come to stay.
Doubt I have exhausted the list so feel free to let me and other blog readers know more😉
Talk, with no one else but your girl Krystal💫